ATI Winflash — ATI|AMD graphic cards BIOS Tool for Windows.
Last update: 2013-11-28
- Fixed not able to read bios with 2 digit extention file name when running -ai
- Added several ROM Chips
- Fixed checksum issue when flashing boards with ISR already existing
- Fixed Pitcarin pro hang issue
- Fixed problem creating package that flashes Cayman dual rom.
- Fixed problem flashing with -pavbpn can not capture the entire 17 digits of the new format bios p/n.
- Added Pitcarine and Verde device ID
- Fix problem when locking/unlocking rom, the system does not display any message.
- Fix error flashing SST25VF512 Rom type.
- Fixed -pak displaying random characters when packing was successful. Added the correct pop up message.
- Fixed -ai does not display all the fields.
- Added -noisr and -nosn flag to erase the existing ISR and SN data.
- Updated for Lombok Asic ID.
- Added feature to preserve ISR data after flashing.
- Added caymandualrom = true/false line option when using pak command to package specific builds of winflash.
- Updated functionality for the newest Cayman boards to sync up with Atiflash.
- fixed bug for barts Bios P/N not showing last 2 digits due to new bios p/n format.
- add Northern Islands support
- fix issue with Hemlock boards
- fix issue wih hangs after returning from S3
- fix -mi flag
- add Redwood/Cedar support
- add lockrom/unlock rom support
- update -mb command to support new location of SSID/SSVID rom straps on Evergreen series ASICs
- add Cypress/Juniper support
- fix bug with hang on 64-bit Operating Systems
- Performance improve on SST rom flash
- Add RV730/710 support
- Fix Windows vista issues
- Remove the progress bar completely with “quiet” option
- Fix “quiet” option, No progress bar will display.
- Fix Save BIOS function to based on the current BIOS size
- Fix “quiet” option, not to display the progress bar
- Fix SSID check in ATIRef file.
- Fix Vista to work on all Motherboards
- Fix hangs with R680 on some systems
- Add Progress Bar while flashing BIOS
- Display Marketing Name when Driver is not installed in the system. It can import the device ID, marketing name information on the external file “atiref.dat”
- The file will include the Asic name, device ID, marketing name and sub system device ID.
- here is the sample of the file entry:
- RV630, 0×9100, ATI Radeon x5000, 0×1234
- It will display the final flash result on the same dialog box if there is more than 1 card, it will only ask user to reboot the system when all flash are done.
- fix pa check parameters
- Add RV770 support
- fixed pak option to have popup error when infile is missing
- add option (excl_memtrain_dtable) to keep memory training information while flashing new bios
- add partial check for -pavbpn
- fixed part number display on screen
- update help menu
- add quite mode for saving Rom & display error message when error during saving/flashing bios.
- add quite mode for flashing ROM
- fixed -padevid -passid -pasvid flags when used with the -pak option
- fixed labelling on second cards to use correct description
- add -quiet flag to eliminate all message boxes while flashing
- fixed errors with reboot prompts when multiple products
- fixed errors when reporting engine and memory clocks