After some delays on the release of 3DMark 11 benchmark suite, the link for free version of the software has finally appeared on developer’s web-site. The free version of 3DMark 11, Basic edition as it is called, has some restriction compared to Advanced edition. For example, the free version has only Performance mode available but test results can’t be saved on-line.
Minimum requirements for 3DMark 11 benchmark are as follows:
- Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7 OS
- 1.8GHz dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
- 1 GB of system memory
- DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- 1.5 GB of Hard drive space
- Windows Vista / Windows 7 compatible sound card
You can download the Basic edition of 3DMark 11 by following links located on official developer’s page on official developer’s page.