3DMark 11 update to v.1.01
The first update of 3DMark 11 benchmark suite is now available for download.
The first update of 3DMark 11 benchmark suite is now available for download. 3DMark 11 version 1.01 includes changes in all editions:
Common release notes:
- Fixed an issue with SystemInfo that prevented the Physics and Combined tests from running.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the DirectX 11 API or.NET was not available.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the number of system GPUs was unknown.
- Letterboxing and scaling now works with wide displays.
- The benchmark UI is now minimized during the benchmark run.
- Improved result security when submitting to 3dmark.com.
- Added automatic update notification.
- Updated SystemInfo component to version 22.214.171.124.
Advanced and Professional Edition release notes:
- Added option for manual GPU Count selection to the Advanced tab.
- Added Scaling Mode selection to the Advanced tab, choose from centred or stretched.
- Results tab now shows the individual scores for each of the six tests.
Professional release notes:
- Demo audio now works when running from the command line.
- Image Quality tool now handles unexpected parameters correctly.
- Image Quality tool now works correctly with the reference rasterizer option.