Adrenaline Crysis 2 Benchmark Tool 126.96.36.199 BETA
Adrenaline Crysis 2 Benchmark Tool — is benchmark dedicated for evaluating system performance in Crysis 2 game
Adrenaline Crysis 2 Benchmark Tool — is benchmark dedicated for evaluating system performance in Crysis 2 game.
Autor: John (Japa) Mautari
Last update: 28.09.2012
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (both x86 and x64 versions) with full administrative rights
- Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0 or later
- Microsoft C++ 2008 Runtime SP2 or later
- Requires game updated for patch 1.9 (DirectX 11)
- Version in English and Portuguese
- Support for multiple tests in a row
- Support options image quality (HIGH, VERY HIGH, EXTREME and ULTRA)
- Support settings Anti-Aliasing filters (experimental)
- Support to 3 timedemos (Central Park, Times Square and Downtown)
188.8.131.52 — 03/07/2012
– Fix for reading clocks on the 7000 series cards
– Fixed bug when no internet connection
184.108.40.206 — 28/09/2011
– Fix for login problem due to change domain
220.127.116.11 — 15/07/2011
– Added preset modes for Hall of Fame in BenchZone (Performance, Quality and Xtreme)
18.104.22.168 — 08/07/2011
– Fix for multi-monitor modes (AMD Eyefinity, NVIDIA Surround)
22.214.171.124 — 07/07/2011
– solution for multi-GPU systems that were not working in version 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52 — 04/07/2011
– Added new internal verification for quality settings.
– Added extra procedures for restoring files after closing the benchmarking tool.
184.108.40.206 — 03/07/2011
– Changed engine manipulation benchmark
220.127.116.11 — 02/07/2011
– Removed external dependency of a program module
– Removed timedemo Downtown / Autotest
18.104.22.168 — 02/07/2011
– Support patch 1.9 of the game.
– Added support for DX11 and Ultra quality mode.
– New interface.
– Timedemos improved.
– Added support for sending Adrenaline BenchZone results.
– Improved support at Steam (special thanks to William Sollero aka SHAFT for his help)
– Numbering amended for full version.
0.15 — 19/04/2011
– New Installer
– New timedemos
– Removed unavailable AA Mode
– The program checks whether there is new version available to start
Unfortunately, it does not work with patch 1.9 + DX11 patch. 🙁
Here’s hoping a new version will come out soon.
Please, read the final abstract of this article.
Do you have a release date?
No, but you can use built-in benchmark via NVIDIA oaMan UI Tool. Here is a HOW TO for you (works on licensed game only!)