GPU ShaderAnalyzer is a tool for analyzing the performance of pixel, vertex, geometry, hull, domain and compute shaders for ATI Radeon™ graphics cards. It gives you accurate performance estimates for your shaders and even allows you to view disassembly of the generated hardware shader, all without having to run the application on actual hardware. GPU ShaderAnalyzer can be used as a GUI tool for interactive tuning of your shaders or in command line mode to generate detailed reports. It supports Direct3D (D3D9.0 — D3D11) and OpenGL (GLSL 1.50, arb_fp and arb_vp) shaders. To analyze stream kernels (OpenCL, Brook+ and IL), please download Stream KernelAnalyzer.
- Support for Catalyst™ driver 10.10-10.12
- Support for ATI Radeon™ HD 6870 and HD 6970 graphics cards
- Report compilation time from HLSL shaders to D3D assembly
- Windows® XP, Windows® Vista® or Windows® 7
- Microsoft® DirectX® SDK (April 07 or later)
Software guidelines and download link can be found here