ATI Winflash — AMD (ATI) graphic cards BIOS Tool for Windows (x32/x64)
Last update: 2015-07-08
– Fixed not able to read bios with 2 digit extention file name when running -ai
– Added several ROM Chips
– Fixed checksum issue when flashing boards with ISR already existing
– Fixed Pitcarin pro hang issue
– Fixed problem creating package that flashes Cayman dual rom.
– Fixed problem flashing with -pavbpn can not capture the entire 17 digits of the new format bios p/n.
– Added Pitcarine and Verde device ID
– Fix problem when locking/unlocking rom, the system does not display any message.
– Fix error flashing SST25VF512 Rom type.
– Fixed -pak displaying random characters when packing was successful. Added the correct pop up message.
– Fixed -ai does not display all the fields.
– Added -noisr and -nosn flag to erase the existing ISR and SN data.
– Updated for Lombok Asic ID.
– Added feature to preserve ISR data after flashing.
– Added caymandualrom = true/false line option when using pak command to package specific builds of winflash.
– Updated functionality for the newest Cayman boards to sync up with Atiflash.
– fixed bug for barts Bios P/N not showing last 2 digits due to new bios p/n format.
– add Northern Islands support
– fix issue with Hemlock boards
– fix issue wih hangs after returning from S3
– fix -mi flag
– add Redwood/Cedar support
– add lockrom/unlock rom support
– update -mb command to support new location of SSID/SSVID rom straps on Evergreen series ASICs
– add Cypress/Juniper support
– fix bug with hang on 64-bit Operating Systems
– Performance improve on SST rom flash
– Add RV730/710 support
– Fix Windows vista issues
– Remove the progress bar completely with “quiet” option
– Fix “quiet” option, No progress bar will display.
– Fix Save BIOS function to based on the current BIOS size
– Fix “quiet” option, not to display the progress bar
– Fix SSID check in ATIRef file.
– Fix Vista to work on all Motherboards
– Fix hangs with R680 on some systems
– Add Progress Bar while flashing BIOS
– Display Marketing Name when Driver is not installed in the system. It can import the device ID, marketing name information on the external file “atiref.dat”
– The file will include the Asic name, device ID, marketing name and sub system device ID.
– here is the sample of the file entry:
– RV630, 0x9100, ATI Radeon x5000, 0x1234
– It will display the final flash result on the same dialog box if there is more than 1 card, it will only ask user to reboot the system when all flash are done.
– fix pa check parameters
– Add RV770 support
– fixed pak option to have popup error when infile is missing
– add option (excl_memtrain_dtable) to keep memory training information while flashing new bios
– add partial check for -pavbpn
– fixed part number display on screen
– update help menu
– add quite mode for saving Rom & display error message when error during saving/flashing bios.
– add quite mode for flashing ROM
– fixed -padevid -passid -pasvid flags when used with the -pak option
– fixed labelling on second cards to use correct description
– add -quiet flag to eliminate all message boxes while flashing
– fixed errors with reboot prompts when multiple products
– fixed errors when reporting engine and memory clocks