Club 3D launches 1200W PSU
New CSP-X1200CS power supply uses 135mm fan for quite operation and passed 80 Plus Silver certification to reach up to 88% of efficiency
Club 3D B.V. announces the introduction of the 1200 Watt Switching Power Supply CSP-X1200CS as the new top of the line of its award winning Switching Power Supply Series.
The new Club 3D 1200 Watt Switching Power Supply CSP-X1200CS is a real powerhouse and allows you to combine all lately introduced hardware in your high end system and play the most powerful games without risking any lack of power.
The new CSP-X1200CS gives you the power you need with the efficiency that is required on today’s PC thanks to its 80-Plus® Silver Certification and an ultra-quiet-135 mm fan.
- Compatible with latest PC Technology
- Supports the newest specifications of ATX 12V & EPS 12V
- Supports current and next-generation mulit-CPU and GPU platforms (including AMD Crossfire and NVIDIA SLI configurations)
- Extremely high efficiency (80-Plus® Silver certification)
- Up to 88% of efficiency, compliant with 80-Plus® Silver efficiency requirement.
- Highly durable & reliable 105°C and 85°C capacitors
- The best solution for a High-end PSU by using 105°C and 85°C capacitors
- Extremely Low Noise Level, equipped with a large and ultra-quiet 135 mm fan.
- Item code -CSP-X1200CS
- Type — ATX Form Factor 12V V2.3
- PFC — Active PFC (0.99)
- Input voltage — 115-230V (Auto Range)
- Input frequency range — 50-60 Hz
- Fan — Ultra-silent 135 mm Temperature controlled
- Power Good Signal — 100-500ms
- Hold Up Time — >17ms
- Efficiency (Load) — 88%
- Dimensions (W/D/H) — Standard ATX 150x165x86mm
- Operating Temperatures — 0-40° C (nominal Input Volt.)
- Safety — CE
- 80-Plus Certification — 80 Plus Silver
- EAN-Code — 8717249409533