Introduction of new processors on Intel Sandy Bridge architecture in May has inevitably affected further production cancellation for older models: several released PCN (Product Notification Change) documents (number 110665-00, 110667-00, 110648-00 and 110672-00) specify phasing out of 11 processors overall.
The list of processors, that are our of Intel product portfolio, includes:
- Intel Celeron 430, 65nm, 1.8 GHz
- Intel Celeron 440, 65nm, 2.0 GHz
- Intel Celeron 450, 65nm, 2.2 GHz
- Intel Celeron E3300, 45nm, 2.5 GHz
- Intel Pentium E5500, 45nm, 2.8 GHz
- Intel Pentium E6600, 45nm, 3.6 GHz
- Intel Core 2 Duo E7500, 45nm, 2.93 GHz
- Intel Core 2 Duo E7600, 45nm, 3.06 GHz
- Intel Xeon E3110, 45nm, 3.0 GHz
- Intel Xeon E3120, 45nm, 3.16 GHz
- Intel Xeon Х3330, 45nm, 2.66 GHz
Orders for all processors above are available till 30th of December 2011, with the last product discontinuance shipment date for BOXed version is 8th of June 2012. OEM version processors are shipped while supplies last.