Extreme overclockers Vince “k|ngp|n” Lucido and Illya “TiN” Tsemenko are not satisfied with the overclocking capabilities of current generation graphics cards. They want overclocking capabilities and performance that exists beyond what is traditionally considered enthusiast level. To overcome this, they began to work with EVGA on designing a new card from the ground up that is 100% focused on being the single fastest and greatest overclocking card on the block. This was accomplished with the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified!
The EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified is engineered and designed to perform for everyone, from gamers to the top overclocking enthusiasts in the world. The dual slot top cooled design means that you do not need to worry about space, motherboard layout limitations, or internally exhausted heat, and this card supports everything from single card up to 4-way SLI out of the box!
New and Key features introduced on the EVGA GTX 580 Classified:
- 512 CUDA Cores
- 1.5GB/3GB GDDR5 Memory at 4.2GHz
- 14+3 Phase Power that can deliver over 1000W
- Redesigned cooling solution with 8cm fan
- Super Low ESR SP-Cap capacitors, NEC Proadlizer, and high frequency 3MHz shielded inductors for clean and precise voltage control
- EVBot support to overclock and monitor on the fly
- OC BIOS to enable extreme overclocking mode
- NVIDIA 3D Surround Technology
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- Award Winning EVGA Support/Utilities/Community
For pricing, purchase and more information follow this link.