Unigine Corp. released today an enhanced version of its memorable Heaven DX11 Benchmark that is based on its proprietary Unigine™ engine.
“Heaven” is a picturesque and colorful benchmark that excels at providing the following key features:
- Based on the latest, most advanced version version of powerful Unigine engine.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Heavy GPU load
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced ambient occlusion
- Dynamic global illumination
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds of high physical fidelity
- Simulation of day-night shift and changing light conditions
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
- Support of NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFire technologies
- Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
The benchmark reveals floating islands full of enchanting magic and lost high in the cloudy skies. On these islands a tiny village nestles made of cobblestones and shiny brass. An interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate and whimsical world of steampunk
- Added the Professional edition (see details below)
- Improved support of various GPUs
- Added support of indirect occlusion (SSDO) to simulate real-time global illumination
- Improved the stability during multi-hour running
- Fixed Windows GUI launcher compatibility issues
- Improved the quality of ambient occlusion
- Fixed minor content glitches
- Added a user manual
- Improved an installer for Windows
The professional version is primarily targeted to OEM companies, hardware reviewers and all enthusiasts who need to perform a robust and thorough GPU performance and/or stress testing in the convenient way.
- Heaven Pro version features include:
- Command line automation
- Reports in CSV format
- Stress testing mode (benchmark looping)
- Technical support
- Licensed for commercial use
Heaven DX11 Benchmark Pro is available for purchase in the official Unigine online store.
We are very delighted to see that our GPU benchmark is so popular among hardware professionals. That is the reason we decided to go for a special edition that will make testing even more easy.