One of the leading developers of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers, FinalWire company, has recently announced its new software product to the public — AIDA64. This streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool is to replace widely popular diagnostic utility Lavalys EVEREST.
After the splitting up of Lavalys, we at FinalWire are happy to continue our efforts of delivering a dependable monitoring software to our faithful users. Since the introduction of our first diagnostic utility ASMDEMO in 1995, we have built a passionate community of hobby users, hardware enthusiasts, and professional overclockers. Using the valuable feedback we have collected from them in the past few years, we have created a software for the new decade of 64-bit multi-core systems.
There are two versions AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.00 software and AIDA64 Business Edition 1.00. The last one is an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
AIDA64 has several advantages compared to Everest:
- Benchmarks fully ported to 64-bit
- Can scale up to 32 processor cores
- Benchmark tests utilizes MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions
- Supports Solid-state drive (300 models)
- Implements SSD-specific SMART disk health information for Indilinx, Intel, JMicron, Samsung, and SandForce controllers
- System Stability Test ported to 64-bit, Overheating, over-voltage, and cooling fan alerts)
- Overheating, over-voltage, and cooling fan alerts are now fine-tunable
- Hardware monitoring module was further improved (Intel QST 2.0, Koolance TMS-200, and DIMM thermal sensor device support added)
FinalWire provide free upgrade path for EVEREST customers until October 20, 2010.
For more information, visit AIDA64 home page.