The Swiftech company has expanded its Quiet Power radiator line with four-section model Swiftech MCR420-QP.
According to Swiftech, the new MCR420-QP Quad 120mm radiator is 75% more effective than one-section, 50% more effective than two-section and 25% more effective than three-section radiator of same company.
To make things even clearer the company gave the following example:
In case of same heat load, one-section rad has 20°C t(water)-t(air) delta, two-section rad has 10°С delta, three-section – 6.67°C, while four-section model has only 5°С delta. And its thickness is still only 34mm.
Swiftech MCR420-QP specification:
- 2-pass, single row construction
- Brass body and tubes, louvered copper fins
- Optimized fin-density for maximum heat dissipation at low noise
- Patent-pending self-purging brass plenum chamber
- M3.5 threaded fan and case-mounting holes
- Slim form factor 20.5 x 5 x 1.3″ (521 x 128 x 34mm)
- 1/4″ NPSM threaded hubs (BSPP, G 1/4 compatible)
- High-durability acrylic paint finish
- ROHS compliant
Detailed dimensions of Swiftech MCR420-QP:
MSRP of the new rad is $82.95. The package does not include a kit of Swiftech plastic fittings. But there is an option to get other ones for an additional price.