As you might remember, Sandy Bridge debut has triggered a wave of new memory kits released specifically for that platform. Same thing is happening now, however, AMD Bulldozer platform is on the agenda today.
Patriot is pleased to introduce G2 AMD Edition memory kits. Memory modules are equipped with low-profile aluminum radiators that increases its compatibility with huge CPU heatsinks inside PC chassis, as well as shows balanced performance/quality ratio.
In total, there are seven Dual Channel kits presented with specs, as follows:
- PG238G1333LLKA — 8GB, 1333MHz, 1,65V, 7-7-7-20
- PG238G1600ELKA — 8GB, 1600MHz, 1,65V, 9-9-9-24
- PG234G1333LLKA — 4GB, 1333MHz, 1,65V, 7-7-7-20
- PG234G1333ELKA — 4GB, 1333MHz, 1,5V, 9-9-9-24
- PG234G1600ELKA — 4GB, 1600MHz, 1,65V, 9-9-9-24
- PG234G1600LLKA — 4GB, 1600MHz, 1,65V, 8-9-8-24
- PG238G1333ELKA — 8GB, 1333MHz, 1,5V, 9-9-9-24
Patriot G2 AMD Edition memory modules have lifetime warranty and should become available in stores shortly.