German manufacturer, Aqua computer, well known for its legendary products for water-cooling system monitoring and control, introduced the second revision of Poweradjust.
Poweradjust 2 is based on an MCU and made to control pumps and other devices with large power consumption.
Poweradjust 2 specification:
- New revision is optimized for controlling of Laing DDC pumps, but also allows connection of other devices with power consumption less then 25 W and voltage up to 12 V. The maximum output reaches 48 W which indicates significant device reliability
- Adjustable start-up parameters allows to avoid connected devices to malfunction in case of lack of device start-up voltage
- Connectors support device tacho signal transmission
- A plug for flow meter connection with adjustable polling parameters
- Supports external temperature sensor connection. Operating temperature range now supports negative values: -40 to +100 °C
- The device can be controlled via USB cord or Aaqubus bus
- Built-it overload protection
- Critical temperature and flow level control
Recommended price for Poweradjust 2 Ultra is 39,90 EUR and 34,90 EUR for the Standart version. The last one can be upgraded to Ultra version by entering a special activation key.
For more convenient device placement inside a PC case, an additional 5.25″ bay cover is offered. It can hold up to three Poweradjust 2 controllers:
The price for the 5.25″ bay cover is 14,90 €.
Source: Aqua Computer GMBH