Swiftech presented cooling solutions for GTX275 and GTX285 video cards.
Komodo GTX275-P897 was made for GTX275 VGA. The waterblock is compatible with the Р897 revision boards:
By the time these waterblock were presented, GTX285 cards had two revisions of the board — P891 and P892.
Swiftech Komodo GTX285-P891 and Komodo GTX285-P892 have differences only in board revision compatibility.
Typical Swiftech Komodo waterblock features:
- Pre-installed thermal pads
- Copper base of high-quality, covered with chrome
- Matrix cold plate for more efficient GPU cooling:
- Flow resistance rate is about is comparable to one in the Universal Swiftech MCR60 waterblock:
- Base: chrome-plated copper C110 with a 0.6mm matrix
- Top is made of black Derlyn
- Threads: 1/4″ BSPP (G 1/4)
- Dimensions: 198mm (L) x 122mm (W) x 13mm (L)
- Weight 772 g
To check card compatibility, please, define board marking:
891 revision is compatible with Swiftech Komodo GTX285-P891
892 revision is compatible with Swiftech Komodo GTX285-P892
Soon, Swiftech intends to expand Komodo waterblock series with solutions for ATI HD 5850 and ATI HD 5870 video cards.