AMD processor debut is just about the corner, this means more and more info appear on the web. Today, Chinese source has shared price data for the first Zambezi models. However, this is said to be preliminary estimates, though prices look quite realistic:
- FX-8130P: 32nm, 8 cores, 8 MB L2 Cache and up-to 8 MB L3 Cache, supports DDR3-1866 MHz, TDP 125W — $320*
- FX-8110: 32nm, 8 cores, 8 MB L2 Cache and up-to 8 MB L3 Cache, supports DDR3-1866 MHz, TDP 95W — $290*
- FX-6110: 32nm, 6 cores, 6 MB L2 Cache and up-to 6 MB L3 Cache, supports DDR3-1866 MHz, TDP 96W — $240*
- FX-4110: 32nm, 4 cores, 4 MB L2 Cache and up-to 4 MB L3 Cache, supports DDR3-1866 MHz, TDP 97W — $190*
* — single CPU price when ordering a batch of minimum of 1000 samples
It is expected, that AMD FX series processors will be standing against Intel products, as follows: FX-8130P vs. Intel Core i7-2600K ($317), FX-8110 and FX-6110 vs. Intel Core i5-2500K ($216), FX-4110 vs. Intel Core i5-2400 ($184).
CPU clocks are not disclosed, however same source states, the launch of the novelties will cause 20% price drop for Phenom II series processors.